There are different levels of chemical peels offered that bring different results.
We offer the full range of Circadia Chemical Peels from Lactic Acid to our strongest, Jessner Peel!
7-10 DAYS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
• Inform the esthetician if you have taken Accutane (oral acne medication) in the past year.
• Cease application of all topical retinoids, or Vitamin A derivative products.
• Cease use of all Glycolic or chemical exfoliants.
• Cease use of all mechanical exfoliants, such as scrubs.
• Avoid facial waxing.
• Avoid sun exposure without a sunscreen of SPF 30 or greater. Avoid tanning beds.
Use Home Care Kit!
Stay cool! Heating internally can cause hyperpigmentation.
Do not put the treated area directly into a hot shower spray.
Do not use hot tubs, steam rooms or saunas.
Do not go swimming.
Do not participate in activities that would cause excessive perspiration.
Do not use loofahs or other means of mechanical exfoliation.
Do not direct a hair dryer onto the treated area.
Do not apply ice or ice water to the treated area.
Potential things to expect
• Slight peeling for 3-5 days.
• Mild Itching, irritation, redness, increased sensitivity.
• Small whiteheads.
• If any major irritation occurs, please contact us